It is done finally. Not too pleased with the results - my own fault for the quilting part. I hade to take off the red border as the backing shifted. Lots of lessons learned on this quilt.
Sunday, October 15, 2017
Friday, October 6, 2017
Saturday, September 30, 2017
Here is the completed Gingerbread House I made. It is all machine embroidery then sewed together. Folds up and has a handle on top. I did not make the little finger puppets that are supposed to go inside. I love all the details - cannot see them in photos but for example the candy jars have clear plastic on top to make them look like glass and the windows have a thin white organza type material to look like a curtain. The tree and teddy bear (inside and cannot see in the pictures) are felt.