Friday, February 21, 2014

MFTWSC164

Today I made this card for the My Favorite Things weekly sketch.  Here is the sketch we were provided.  I like having a sketch to work from so I don't have to start from scratch to create a card.
I really like Nautical themed stuff so this sketch worked out perfect to use some of my new goodies from MFT.  AND I figured out how to place a watermark on the bottom corner of my card.
                                                                                      
MFTWSC164

4 comments:

  1. Thanks. Is a work in progress. Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all things nautical, and I especially like the greeting. You do such a nice job of adding details that make the design your own.

    ReplyDelete